Sports Injury Mobile Clinic
Our team of trained experts can come to you. As you can see below, we make a point of getting out and about providing our expertise wherever it's requested or needed.
Our sports therapists at Up and Running are available for a range of 'out of clinic events', including:
- Home Visits
- Sports First Aid
- Team Sports Therapists to attend Team or club training sessions and events
- Mobile Sports Massage and Injury Clinic for events – we have a portable treatment tent, portable treatment couches and all the equipment necessary to support any sporting event.
The Mobile Up & Running Sports Injury Clinic has been present at:
- The National Tetrathlon Championships
- The New Forest Marathon and Half Marathon
- DB Max Summer Duathlon
- Chilly Duathlon (Bike and Run)
- New Forest 10K Run
- Moonlit Memories Walk
- Hampshire RFU Events
- Pony Club Area Tetrathlon (Running, Shooting, Swimming and Riding)
- Portsmouth University Sports Events & Varsity Tournaments
- Southsea Fitness Festival
- Portsmouth Northsea Galas
- Portsmouth Athletics Meets
Finding our Sports Injury Clinics in Portsmouth
Up And Running is based in the The Mountbatten Sports Centre, Alexandra Park, and at The Pyramids Centre, Southsea and serves the surrounding towns in Fareham, Gosport, Havant, Waterlooville and Southern Hampshire 7 days a week & most evenings. See our Contact/Location page.